Sunday, September 20, 2009

Long time no see!

Dear all.

Long time no see! I have been so busy on Admart.Asia and ADMARTASIA MAGAZINE!

The first edition is ready and will be publish on October 2009! I am really excited on it! I wish reader will enjoy reading my magazine.

I showed some of my friends the first edition cover..... Oppsss.... They all shocked! Well..... Our cover star is Mr TsimFuckis!!!!!!!!!

You can read more about him on here

Where you can find ADMARTASIA MAGAZINE?

HONG KONG!

And in future.... I will do it for other countries that my Admart.Asia is covered.

TOP SECRET PLAN is coming too!!!!!!

Lets "add-oil" (work hard) together!!!!!

Loves,
Wayan

3 comments:

Charles Frith said...

I just wrote about your publication and web site. Well done.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Wa Yen. I picked up a copy of your first publication. I love your creativity, I must say. Admartasia magazine is really something pretty unique. So will Admart publish one for all countries?

Anonymous said...

Wa Yen? Or Wayan? Anyway my daughter read your magazine and she loves it! Specially the Michael Jackson page! MY little thing asked me: Daddy, Michael Jackson not dead? Ha ha! Keep going! We support you!